Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Number Nerd

I went to yoga last night. I hadn't been to a class since Christmas Eve, so this was overdue. I was only minorly bummed that we focused mostly on our shoulders and upper back. I know I hunch over at my desk all day, so this was good for me, but not really the hip stretch that I had hoped for. Oh well.

I was basically forced to go to yoga when the Body Pump class was at capacity. Luckily, there was a Pump bright and early this morning. So I did my 4 mile training run on the treadmill before heading to the class. I really love Body Pump, so I'm glad I went. It's just hours later, and I already feel sore.

So I played a little bit more with Run Keeper online last night, and I'm sort of obsessed with all the stats I got from my run!

 I really liked the presentation here, but wait, it gets better!

 All of my splits in a handy dandy chart? (By the way, clearly the elevation in mile 3 slowed me down, but I have no clue what was going on in miles 7 or 8)
Do you see that beast of a hill at mile 3? Yeah that's going to be fun during the marathon. My only thought for why my time is so off in mile 7/8 is that I was stopped at lights? I really can't remember, but I know that happened a few times during my run. It didn't seem worth it to try to pause the clock as I would normally do on my watch.

Anyway, I am loving all these stats! I can't wait to use Run Keeper again!

No comments:

Post a Comment