Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Ice Cold

Oh hi friends.

I haven't blogged very recently, huh?

I was in NYC over the weekend for a bachelorette, and despite my intentions of doing my long run in Central Park, that did not happen. Um bars stay open past 2am??? This Bostonian was not prepared, so when it came time to do my run on just 4 hours of sleep, I opted to stay in bed.Luckily it was just a scale back week, so I think it'll be fine.

I jumped back into training on Tuesday, but I have been sticking to treadmill.



Boston has been freezing. When the high is 16 degrees at 2pm, and you know it's only going to get colder and darker before it's time for you to lace up your sneakers, what's a girl to do?

I compensated by setting the treadmill to hills yesterday for my 5-miler. It wasn't anything too crazy, but based on how my legs feel today, I definitely need to do more hill work. (I'm pretty sure I say that every time after I run hills. Maybe this time I will listen)

Besides that, I've been working on some fundraising efforts. I have a long way to go before I hit $5,000, but I sure hope that I can get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment