Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tis the Season


I have "liked" the Mass General Marathon Team's facebook page, so we are now official. 

I'd love to say that I haven't been writing because I've been savoring all the good news, but that's actually not the case.
 

It's been a crazy week. Some of it stressful but some of it totally fantastic. I ended up breaking my running streak on Friday. Between working and traveling that day, I just ran out of time. As tempted as I was to start running laps in the airport, I was worried TSA might frown upon that and that could have put a kink in the festivities. Anyway, let's focus on some of the fantastic things, shall we?

  • I went to the Boston Common Christmas tree lighting last week, and it was really fun. A lot more crowded than I remembered it being a few years ago, but still a great way to kick-off the Christmas season!


  • On Friday, I traveled back home, and my dad and I watched the BU vs. BC hockey game. So much fun to watch with my dad, and it didn't hurt that BU won.

  •  I went to my friend Katie's baby shower. She's such an awesome friend who went above and beyond her maid of honor duties, so I'm happy I could be there for her. She and her husband are two of the most wonderful people that I know, so I'm happy there will be a little one of them in the world. Come to think of it, they should really have like 10 kids.
  • Last night, my mother-in-law invited the women in the family over to decorate gingerbread houses. She, my sister-in-law, and I had a blast designing our houses and chit-chatting. It was the perfect end to the day. And because I know you're all dying to see my masterpiece...


 The roof is totally my favorite part. I know what you're thinking, and no, it is not for sale. I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment