Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Running To-Dos

I have no clue what I did to myself on Monday, but I had a weird pain in my hamstrings yesterday. I figured I should practice smart running and skipped my scheduled 3 miles run. I worry that I'm making excuses, but I think I was really just trying to avoid exasperating the problem.

I'm fortunate enough that my office closes between Christmas Eve and New Years Day. This means next week will be devoted to Running related things!

My to-do list includes:

  • Write donation letters
  • Buy new running shoes
  • Contact local businesses about fundraising events
  • Get in every single workout (runs, strength, yoga)
  • Finalize Disney costume
  • Spend my City Sports Groupon (I'm amazed it's lasted this long) 
  • Use slow cooker (ok, so this is not at all related to running but I have yet to use it and want to be home the first time in case I have a model that burns down the house or something)
 Maybe I'll use some of my free time to check out Recycle Studio or the Bar Method. The holidays have been so hectic that I haven't had time to focus on too much on the marathon. I can't remember the last time that I've had a staycation like this, and the timing is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment