Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Returning Champions

I sat down and officially laid out my Boston training plan last night. It never seems so bad in the beginning, but talk to me again during peak week.


It's a good thing I'm ready, because John Hancock just announced the return of the defending champions.  Sharon Cherop, when you feel that breeze on April 15th, it will just be me passing you.

Cherop's Marathon Monday 2012

Me on Marathon Monday 2012

My schedule consists of two shorter easy runs sandwiching a mid-length run and then the long run on the weekends with cross training/rest on non running days. My goal is to do at least 2 days of strength in there as well as a yoga day. The running I can handle. The bonus workouts give me pause. I think I'll to be more flexible on those and schedule those on a weekly basis rather than right now (why do I feel like those are famous last words?).


No comments:

Post a Comment