Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pret A Manger

I was pretty excited when a few weeks ago I saw Pret A Manger signs just a few blocks away from my apartment. They serve up sandwiches that are made from fresh, natural ingredients. They're an easy grab-n-go option for busy folk, and they also do good works in the community by donating unsold food to charities.



As if that weren't enough, tomorrow they are giving away free food at their two new Boston locations. I seriously can't wait for their opening, and I know I'll become a loyal customer quickly. If you live/work near by, I high recommend checking it out. Yum.  

I have a soft spot in my heart for this place, basically because I ate one of their veggie sandwiches the day before the NYC Marathon. It was delicious and clearly magical as I PRed with a 4:04 marathon the next day.




No comments:

Post a Comment