Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Little Pro and a Little Con

It's been awhile since I've done pro,con,con,pro, so you get a little dose this AM.

Pro: The weather cleared up yesterday so I was able to get out and run!

Con: I started off feeling pretty good on the run. It was a beautiful evening, and it was my first run since DC. Sadly, as I kept going I just felt sluggish. I also went out without any sort of plan, and this is kinda killer for me. I only did 3 miles when I should have done more.

Con: On the run, I saw the most gorgeous view of the sunset. It was peaking through the trees and reflecting in the river. I left my phone at home during the run though, sooooo the con is that I don't have a picture to show you.

Pro: I could pick the really amazing peach I just ate, or the fact that I will see my family this weekend, but instead, my final pro will be that tonight I'm going to a Bosu Challenge class at the gym. The instructor is awesome, so the class usually fills up before I can snag a spot. This week I'm in, and I'm oddly excited for some sore muscles tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment