Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Jewelery at the Gym

You know what's awesome? When you opt to go to the gym over shopping for a pair of new earrings for a wedding this weekend, and then you find a jewelery sale going on in the lobby of your gym! WIN!

Wednesday nights there's a Bosu Challenge class at my gym. The instructor is notoriously awesome, but the only time I've ever been able to snag a spot in the class, the instructor was on vacation. This week I was able to secure a spot. Despite the pour rain and huge list of to-dos for my upcoming trip, I decided to trek to the class, and I am so glad I did! Not only did I get an intense workout in, but I was able to pick-up some cute earrings. I love when things work out like that!

This morning I headed back to the gym to go to a 6am Body Pump. I had wanted to get in a run beforehand, but honestly, just making it to the gym by 6am was an accomplishment. I challenged myself in the class by using heavier weights than usual. I'm a tad mad at myself for cheating on some of the reps, but I guess you have to start somewhere with more challenging weights.

And with today's workout, I have officially done a workout everyday for the past week! Some days were definitely easier than others, but now I can head out on vacation feeling pretty great!

No comments:

Post a Comment