Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Six Flags of Fun

I have no clue what day of the week it is.

Okay, not entirely true, but I did use a vacation day yesterday to go to Six Flags New England with some friends. So in a weird way today feels like a Monday. Except its Wednesday. This is both awesome and weirdly disorienting. Much like the new thrill ride at Six Flags called Goliath.



So I usually love thrill rides, but I was really nervous while waiting for this coaster. I also kept my eyes shut for 75% of the ride. I don't know what bothered me so much. The vertical drops? The going backwards? Something about this ride just worried me. It was fun, but too scary to be a favorite.

My favorite is definitely Superman Bizarro. It's got one major drop, then lots of twists, turns and a few more less tall drops. Plus, it lasts about 3.5 minutes, so there's actually time to enjoy the ride.

Luckily, I went with two friends who also enjoy a good roller coaster, so there was very little debating about what rides we wanted to go on. It was so much fun! I just wish the park was closer so we could go more often!

Are you a fan of roller coasters?

No comments:

Post a Comment