Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

It's Good to be Home

Back in Boston after 4 days in Arizona!

I got in late Saturday night and spent most of my Sunday eating and sleeping.

Arizona was great! I loved what I saw of the state and even enjoyed the heat! The conference went well, and best of all, I got to visit with my aunt and uncle!


This week I'll be focusing on getting back into a routine of working out and healthy eating. Those are definitely two things that I let slide during the trip (and my first day home, yikes!)

It's hard to get back on track. I'm hitting up the grocery store tonight so that I can stalk my kitchen with healthy foods so that there's no excuse for eating poorly. I also just got a new workout dvd that I'm dying to try. Plus the BAA 10K is just two weeks away, so I need to amp up my running! Hopefully these three things will make getting back on track easier!

What do you do to get back on track?

No comments:

Post a Comment