Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Peanut Butter Heaven

A holiday weekend is just hours away! I am pumped. It's the unofficial start of summer, official start to summer hours at the office, and best of all, almost time for a half marathon!


I'm actually a little nervous as I didn't approach this with much of a plan. Sure I did a few longer runs, but I haven't run 13 miles since Goofy. Regardless, I know I will have fun, and that's really what running is about.

Obviously I'm excited to run, but I'm especially excited for my pre-race fuel. Thanks to a recent order I received from Peanut Butter & Company.


Yes, this IS what heaven looks like
Peanut Butter & Company is having a Memorial Day sale, so I purchased four different flavors of peanut butter. Each are amazingly tasty. The White Chocolate Wonderful was a new treat for me, and I am happy to report that it is every bit as wonderful as the name suggests.

I am in love. Perhaps I will run faster just knowing that they are waiting at home to be devoured by the peanut butter monster (aka me).


No comments:

Post a Comment