Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I am a Race-a-holic

A month ago, I was here...



On the honeymoon, the biggest decision was do we sit by the beach or the pool. We barely left the resort and just relaxed and enjoyed the company of our new spouse. Amazing.

Obviously, I miss it. In my head, I keep planning how Rob and I can take another getaway. Then I remember we just had one, and I need to chill.

In the meantime, I am keeping myself busy with...running! I realized that I am signed up for at least 2 races each month until August. I don't know why, but this doesn't actually seem like a lot to me (probably the first sign that I have a problem).

The only problem I see with the aforementioned racing is that I am not registered for any August races. What is that all about?








No comments:

Post a Comment