Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New Orleans!


This past weekend was spent in New Orleans for my bachelorette party. I had an incredible time, and I felt so lucky to have so many great friends come down! My friends live all over the east coast, so it was a huge treat seeing so many of them in the same place! We hung out by the hotel pool, did some sight seeing, ate great food, and did some celebrating.

I have to admit that one of my big goals this weekend wast to drink outside. This may sound nuts as it's such a simple thing, but the chilly Boston weather had me looking forward to warmer temperatures down south. Plus, you could get a to-go cup at one bar and bring it to another! Such a novelty! Some of the most fun we had was chatting with people on the street. It was like Bourbon Street was one big bar!


I won't go into too many details, but I have to say one of the coolest things we did was go to the Carousel Bar at the Monteleone Hotel. They've put a bar in the middle of an old carousel, and the seats slowly rotate around the bar. I thought it was a fun concept, though some of the girls got a big dizzy.

The shower is in a few weeks, and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again! Did I mention how lucky I am? I really can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment