I have a few confessions to make:
1. I am wearing the same dress today that I did Monday.I work in a small office, and it was just me and my boss Monday. Today, he is out and my other co-workers have yet to see the dress (this week). In my defense, the dress is warm, as I mentioned it's cold, and I accessorized with differently today. I'm wearing a black belt and chunky black earrings today, while Monday there was no belt and I work a long necklace and pearl earrings. Night and day, right?
2. I was 20 minutes late to work. It took me way to long to decide if I should wear the belt or not. Like 20 minutes too long. The whole point of wearing the same dress was that it would be a time saver, as my morning workout ran late. FAIL.
3. I am not wearing make-up today. See item 2.
4. My bum hurts. I went to spinning last night. I totally forgot how uncomfortable the seat is. My bum is paying for it today.
5. I still love Ace of Base. "The Sign" just came on my Pandora, so I'm having a mini dance party at my desk.
6. I am mad at the race photography from not getting better photos of me and my brother. Or rather no one together.
|I should be blaming Purple Shirt girl. See we were close!|
6b. I steal race photos. Whoops....
That's it for today's confessions. (Unless you count that I wish it was Friday, because I do.)