Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Senioritis

Remember Senioritis? That time in high school where your transcripts were in and graduation was on the horizon? Well I think Senioritis is goes around this time of year. We had a record number of guesses for my office's "Where in the World is JLME?" contest that appears in our monthly e-newsletter. This just leads me to believe that people are slowing down and getting into vacation mode.

It's hard not to get swept away by the holidays when decorations are all around! Not to mention when Santa is showing up on your morning commute. I had a cookie exchange over the weekend, an office party tomorrow, and then another cookie exchange Thursday. So easy to be tempted this time of year!

Last night at Body Pump, the instructor asked us why wait until January to start your resolutions? Why not start now? She was specifically talking about pushing through a set of reps, but she makes a good point! I definitely thought about my 2012 fitness goals and pushed myself a little harder. I know I want to improve on my weight training and look great for the wedding, but what other goals do I have in mind?

Such a small idea, but the instructor definitely got me thinking! Rather than surrender to the holiday season, I think I'm going to tackle goals head-on. I can't think of a better way to start the New Year then to already be on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment