Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Back on Track

Hello, yummy birthday cocktail! I'll have 5!
It's been too long since I last blogged. In my defense, October was a crazy month! There was the marathon in Chicago, then my bridal shower and 10 year reunion in Atlanta, and then back to Chicago for work, then to Pittsburgh for work. Then November hit and there was my birthday. I was so lucky to have a chance to celebrate with great friends (even a few out-of-towners!) So much fun but definitely kept me busy!

With all the traveling and busy schedules, things got put on the back burner. There wasn't much wedding planning being done. My apartment is in shambles. The to-do list at work kept getting longer. I was so busy that workouts were skipped and junk food was eaten.


See? I love running!

This week, I made a commitment to myself that I would get back on track. It's only been four days, but I already feel like I've taken back control. I am tackling many of the tasks that have been building up. I am back to going to bed early, which lets me wake-up early to workout (morning workouts are underrated). I'm eating better, and just generally fee back in control.


So here I am, back on track and back to blogging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment