Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ready, Set, Blog!


So, I have no idea how to start a blog. I’m pretty sure that anyone reading this already knows that I like to run, bake, volunteer, and that in a few months, I will be marrying my fabulous boyfriend.
The World Wide Web can blame thank Jane for my ramblings. A long, long time ago not too far away, Jane told me that I should start a blog. Well ask and you shall (eventually) receive.
To kick-off my blog, I went to Jane’s first post for a little inspiration. Thank you, Jane…


Hi, my name is: Margo

Never in my life have I been:  Tall enough to reach the top shelf in the kitchen. Cute when you’re a kid, now kind of a pain.

The one person who can drive me nuts is:
I have one or two people who fall into this category, but if you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all.

High school: My school was really small. I was really quiet. The 10 year reunion is coming soon…scary!

When I’m nervous:  Get really quiet and fidgety.

The last song I listened to was:
 “Wonderful Tonight” by Eric Clapton

Me with Katie as her MOH
If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: My high school best friend Katie.

My hair is:  Blonde
When I was 5: I was in Kindergarten.

Last Christmas: I got engaged!!!

I should be..:  getting ready to run.

When I look down I see:  My feet, which are in desperate need of some TLC.
So very happy!

The happiest recent event was:
Attending my friend Danielle’s wedding in Florida. So much fun seeing old friends and celebrating the happy couple!


If I were a character on ‘Friends’ I’d be:  Well I wish Rachel, but probably really more like Marcel the Monkey.

By this time next year:  I will be planning my 30th birthday. Yikes!

My current gripe is: That summer is almost over.

Me with That Girl
I have a hard time understanding: when people talk quietly. I am probably going deaf.

There’s this girl I know that: Inspired this post! 

I like when: I help someone 
My parents, looking so proud.





If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be:
Whichever parent picked-up the house phone. I feel like no one is ever more proud than your parents.

Take my advice: Everything is easier with a smile.

1 comment: